2023 Australian AID Conference, 05-07 December 2023, Canberra, Australia
The call for papers and panels for the 2023 Australasian AID Conference (AAC2023) is now open!
The conference is multidisciplinary in nature and examines topics related to aid and international development (the AID in the conference acronym). The conference welcomes abstracts and panel proposals from academics and practitioners on the following topics:
- Aid effectiveness, at both the micro and macro level
- The political economy and politics of aid
- Aid and security
- Aid from non-traditional donors
- Gender and aid/development
- Aid and the private sector
- Humanitarian aid
- Aid evaluation
- International public goods (climate change, global health, etc.)
- Migration and international trade policy, from a development perspective
- The architecture of international aid and development, including the G20, World Bank, and other international agencies
- International development themes and trends
- Aid management and development practice
Abstracts should be no more than 300 words. Please submit an abstract and author details through the online submission form (https://devpolicy.wufoo.com/…/aac2023-abstract-submission/).
The deadline for all submissions is 11:59pm AEST on Sunday 13 August 2023.
Please visit 2023 Australasian AID Conference https://devpolicy.crawford.anu.edu.au/annual…/2023 for detailed information about the conference.
The conference will be held 05-07 December 2023 at the Australian National University, Australia.
If your abstract is selected by the Conference organisers, Australia Awards Cambodia will cover all expenses related to your participation in the Conference (registration fee, flights, accommodation, travel insurance, and per diem). In return, you will be expected to contribute to the design and delivery of a dissemination/sharing activity.
For more information, please email to: Alumni@australiaawardscambodia.org
Level 2F, PGCT Centre, Preah Sihanouk Blvd, Phnom Penh
Tel: +855 12 635 306
Tel: +855 15 301 127